Orders are submitted via the Website in the following way:
- Once you are ready to make a purchase, click on ‘add to Shopping Bag’ to add the Product you wish to purchase to your Shopping Bag. Then proceed by clicking ‘proceed to purchase’ to log into our secure servers to complete your Order.
- If this is your first purchase on the Website you will have the option to create an account with us using your email address and you will also be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. We hold a secure password file to enable you to request a reminder, should it be forgotten on future transactions. You will then be asked to input your address. The address that you register with must be the address that the card statement is sent to, however you can use a different delivery address.
- If you have already registered with us you may enter your sign in details to access your account.
- Once signed in you must select your preferred method of delivery (if any delivery charges are payable these will then be added to the amount you will be charged), confirm you wish to make an Order and consent to the Terms of Sale. You will then be asked to confirm your address and input your payment details.
- Once you have completed compiling your Order, you will be asked to confirm that it is correct. If it is not correct, you can revisit your Order and correct the mistakes before confirming and submitting your Order to us. It is your responsibility to ensure that your Order is correct before submitting it to us.
- We will then send you a confirmatory email to acknowledge that we have received your Order. This is sent out automatically by us, to the email address you register with us.
- After sending you this first email we will check to make sure we are able to fulfill your Order. If and when we are able to do so, you will then receive a second email from us confirming your order, is being processed and confirming dispatch of the Product(s) to the delivery address you have requested and giving you estimated timescales for delivery. This is sent out automatically by us to the email address you register with us. At this point we will process the payment details you have given to us to take payment for your Order.
- You should check both emails for accuracy and let us know immediately if there are any errors. Your order will be confirmed when we send the second email to you confirming your Order and dispatch of the Product(s) and at this point the contract between us (“Contract”) is formed. Ownership of the Product(s) will pass to you on delivery.
- If there are any problems with your Order, you will be contacted by a representative from BAKE O CLOCK
- When you submit your Order, you are offering to buy the Product(s) at the price set out in the Order.
Prices are checked regularly. However, if we find the price has changed or that there has been a pricing error when we receive your Order we will contact you and ask if you wish to proceed at the correct price. If you confirm that you do wish to proceed, please remember that we will still not be under an obligation to supply the Product(s) until we have sent you the second email confirming your Order.
- If you discover you have made a mistake with your Order please call us on 08025608067, 08029888899immediately. Please do this before we send the second email to you confirming your Order. We are unable to rectify mistakes after this time, although you still have the right to cancel described below.
- Please click on the button marked “I Accept” at the Order Confirmation section of the Website before placing your order with us (“Order”) to show that you accept them. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these Terms of Sale, you will not be able to order any Product(s) from our Website.